Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1-The JUNK drawer overspills

So I'm doing the 21 day organizational challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons. I mostly need to work on my craft room, but i figure this will help get me organized after the holidays. I still have to put away all the christmas decor. EK!

So here is one of my many junk drawers

BEFORE
AFTER




Since I couldn't just do just the drawer when the desk looks like THIS:
BEFORE
AFTER


I was tempted to leave the stuff here or put it all back in a "neat pile" but I finally found a spot for everything and it feels so good to have a place for everything and everything in it's place!!




Organizing is a challenge but the hardest part for me is finding time to post daily blogs. Pictures are the worst. It takes forever! Well at least it take me forever!! LOL. Also on Fri & Sat I work 12.5 hours so I will be catching up on everyone's free day (sunday). So if any expert bloggers out there have advice on how they manage daily blogs I would appreciate any advice, esp with pictures! Thanks!!

Funny story. I didn't realize Sunday was free day so today I have been up and blog Stalking Toni since 7am!! LOL. Can't wait 'til tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Great job! I <3 how you kept going!

ej said...

Awesome!! You even managed to get day 2's challenge done before it was even posted!!

PerfectlyHappy said...

haha. i did! but I couldn't even read the challenges with all that stuff on my desk!!! LOL. luckily I have a craft room with a couple of desks/tables that need to be cleaned off! happy cleaning today!

thanks for the encouragement!!