Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5 Under the Kitchen Sink Chaos

oh my! this was not a pretty sight! All I can say is thank goodness for child safety locks! I know it doesn't even look like I organized anything but I promise I did take everything out. Throw out several bottles of icky icky chemicals and clean it all out. Then just put everything thing else back in neatly! No extra baskets left since my craft room. So i used an old flower vase to put my sponges in.



BEFORE





AFTER





I should've really thrown out ALL of the chemicals since I usually only use vinegar and baking soda, but I just can't throw money out the window all at once! So i will put it back in the WAY back "just in case."









Oh and I also loooooove my new shark mop! I really don't need all that floor cleaning mess now, but again...just in case!


So I work for the next two days....12.5 hour shifts so I hate to say but it won't be much organizing for me! But Sunday will be my catch up day! I can't wait to see what Toni has in store!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Is that the Shark Vac Then Steam? I have been coveting one of those! Is it awesome??? Great job!