Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2- Disappearing Desktop

WOWzer!! I can't believe my craft room has been such a challenge!! I have lived in my house for 1.5 years and have hardly used my sacred craft room. Of course I did move in one month after having a new baby. But enough is enough!

Thanks to the 21 day challenge I am tackling my clutter! You cant even see my desktop before. Notice anything BIG hiding in the mess?? *HINT: the vinyl roll is next to it! I already want the newer model even though i haven't even been able to use the one I have due to all this!!

BEFORE
AFTER
And my favorite part is that i get to enjoy this canister i made a few years ago!! " She who dies with the most supplies wins!" Oh and MY SILHOUETTE! Finally I get to try out all the awesome vinyl tutorials I've been bookmarking!

P.s I am sitting at my NEW clean desk writing this blog post! How awesome is that!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very awesome! Jealous of your Silhouette and the architectural details around your desk.